The new catalog will be here tomorrow!!!
Oh My Goodness!!! Wait until you see it! It is absolutely beautiful. My list is already very long of all the new products I want. You are going to love the new 2017/2019 In Colors. I wonder what your favorite will be?
I will be handing out my catalogs at Stamp Camp on Friday and at my Open House on Saturday. If you are unable to make it to either one and would like a catalog please let me know. PLEASE NOTE: I can only ship the catalogs in the USA
You can get the catalog 2 ways:
- If you have ordered at least $50 (in one order this can't be accumulative) from me in the past year from June 1, 2016 through May 31, 2017 I will send it to you free. You should have already received it, but if not please let me know.
- Catalogs are free, however, you will have to pay the $6.95 for the priority shipping (I do accept PayPal). You can order it through Stampin' Up!, but you would have to pay for the catalog plus shipping and tax.
- the catalog is effective from June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018 starting at 2:00pm ET
- the Daisy punch will not be available for purchase on June 1st. The reason is that it has been so popular with the demonstrators (that is one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator, you get to order the new stuff early) that they have almost already ran out. They ordered 10,000 of the punches, which is usually more than enough for a whole year, and we, the demonstrators, ordered 7,200 of them in the first two weeks of preorder. They are expecting a huge shipment in by June 26th and another shipment in in July. Trust me, this punch is worth waiting for. It is my favorite new punch from the preorder list.
- all the stamp cases, pictured below, were carried over, but they were left out of the new catalog. I cut the picture out of my old catalog and added it to my new catalog. They should be on the bottom of page 217 in the new catalog.
Yesterday I was working on one of my projects for my open house and the kids wanted to play too. I had a bunch of little pieces of paper that were perfect for a little book. It is was so fun! Beckett made me a little book and I asked him if I could put it out at my open house. You should have seen his little eyes shine. It was so precious! Here are some pictures of the book and my angels.
Aren't they just the cutest little things you ever did see? They just melt my heart! I am so blessed.
Here is Beckett's book
This card is definitely a keeper!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
You can shop 24 hours a day on my website. Click the Shop Now button below