Can you believe this is the last Friday for my Fall Friday Series?! I will be posting my final project on Halloween, Monday, October 31st. I have throughly enjoyed doing this series. I hope you have too.
This weeks project is a bigger box than I usually make. Every year I make up a little goodie box for my girls for Halloween. This year, I kinda went a little crazy and needed a bigger box. So, off to my craft room to create one. It looks like a medium size milk carton, which it pretty darn cute if I say so myself.
To make this project you will need the following products:
Halloween Night 12" x 12" Card Stock Pack #142023
- cut the Basic Gray at 9 7/8" x 12"
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock #105117
- scraps for the tags
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- scraps for the vampire and tags
Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper #142022
- cut 4 at 2 5/8" x 3 7/8"
On the Basic Gray piece of paper you will need to do the following:
- on the 9 7/8" score at 2 7/8" from each side
- on the 12" score at 2 7/8", 5 3/4", 8 5/8", 11 1/2"
- cut the bottom 1/2" x 2 7/8" section off
- cut on the score lines from the bottom of the paper up to the first score line
- use a strong adhesive (such as Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape) on the 1/2" section
- adhere the sides together
- overlap the bottom pieces to for the bottom of the box
- pinch the top together and clip with the Gold Binder Clips
You will then adhere the Designer Series Paper and decorate the box. Below is a picture of how to cut and score the paper
The bottom is where you will cut up to the first score line. This is the bottom of the box.
This is a pretty easy box to make and you can make it for any occasion.
Have a wonderful weekend. I am getting excited to see all my angels in their costumes this weekend. They have had a lot of energy the last few days. They are getting so excited about Trick-or-Treating.