While I was at OnStage Stampin' Up! announced that there will be a Color Revamp for the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. I love the new colors, the returning in colors and I have to say I even agree with most of the colors that are retiring. I know some people don't like change, but I think you are going to actually love this change. The new colors are so beautiful. Would you like to see the new colors? Here they are:
Here are all the details of the Color Revamp:
- You will notice that Black, Very Vanilla and Whisper White are not in the picture above. That is because now they are in there own category called basics. The colors of Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow and Night of Navyhave been added to the Neutrals.
- Did you see the returning retired in colors? They are Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade. Yay! Some of these are my favorites.
- The Brights are really bright now which is perfect for Spring and Summer. The new ones are Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green. Gorgeous Grape and Poppy Parade.
- Subtles have the most new colors. They are Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather.
- Regals have two new colors, Shaded Spruce and Blackberry Bliss. Did you notice that some of the brights are now in the regals? What fun!
With the color revamp this was the perfect time to also change up our ink pads for the better. The new ink pads have the same type of pad, foam, but with a defoamer added. This will stop the bubbles that happen sometimes with the refills. They have three huge features that I am really excited about. The first, is that they are easier to open and second, they are stackable! Yes, stackable! They will take up a lot less room now. The third is that they now will have a sticker that you can put on the inside of the ink pad so that when the pad is open you will be able to tell what color it is. This is perfect for when you have multiple ink pads open. This way you won't accidentally put a stamp that has Blackberry Bliss on it in the Daffodil Delight ink.
Another great feature of the new ink pads is that they will still fit in the Color Caddy. Yay!
The ink colors that are retiring are:
2016-2018 In Colors:
Did any of your favorite colors retire? I have to admit I am a little sad about Marina Mist retiring. I use that color all the time. I know I will fall in love with the new colors and forget all about the old colors. Especially since the new colors are so pretty. Would you like to see the new In Colors? Here they are:
They are so bright and cheery! I keep thinking of all the different color combinations I am going to be able to make with all the new colors mixed with the current colors.
Don't forget to get your refills for your ink pads and cardstock in the retiring colors. For a complete list of products that are being retired click the links below.
Remember everything is while supplies last, except stamp sets are available through May 25th.
This months hostess code KSHCHYZR. For every $50 order or more you will get a free gift from me. If you order more than $150 DO NOT use the hostess code. I want you to get the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.
Thank you for stopping by today.